Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Coming Up

I'm going to be closing down another blog(s) that I have. (Which ironically, got content from yet ANOTHER blog I had closed down.)

And so I'm going to be taking a bunch of the posts and putting them either here on Red Cairo or over on Psiche depending on where they seem to fit best.

So if you've already read them it'll seem a bit like spamming I suppose!

If you haven't, I'm posting the original date for context, even though they will be going in as current posts.

This is just a warning. Over the next few days there will be quite a few.

These are all coming from Firedocs. But most the stuff I think to around mid-2006 actually started in the Dojo Blueblog.

For remembrance, here was the firedocs front design before I took it down:


PJ

No comments: